Yuasa SWL series valve regulated lead acid batteries are an enhanced NPL design resulting in an improved energy to density ratio, giving up to 40% extra discharge capacity. All other attributes and operational characteristics are the same, thereby maintaining the benefit of a common mechanical and electrical design for users of both products. SWL Series are the ideal choice of battery for uninterruptible power supply (UPS) and high rate discharge applications
Benefits of Yuasa SWL
- Yuasa VRLA batteries can be used in any orientation excluding continuous use inverted
- Standard case material is flame retardant to (UL94) HBØ
- FR option case material is flame retardant to UL94:VØ (oxygen index 30)
- Manufactured in factories that comply with ISO9001:2000
- FR option SWL’s comply with BS6290 Part 4 (1997)
- SWL batteries comply with IEC 60896-21 22.