Sealed valve regulated lead acid batteries from Yuasa with an extended life. The Yuasa NPL range is an enhanced NP design resulting in a longer service life (7 – 10yrs). All other attributes and operational characteristics are the same, thereby maintaining the benefit of a common mechanical and electrical design for users of both products. Yuasa NP batteries are the most reliable batteries in the world, making the NPL the most reliable but with a much longer life, which is why industry choose Yuasa over any other battery for security and fire systems; they are the ideal battery for emergency lighting; the idealbattery for telecoms and uninterruptible power source (UPS) applications.
Benefits of the Yuasa NPL
- Yuasa VRLA batteries can be used in any orientation excluding continuous use inverted
- Standard case material is flame retardant to (UL94) HBØ
- FR option case material is flame retardant to UL94:VØ (oxygen index 30)
- NPL batteries are manufactured in factories that comply with ISO 9001:2000
- FR option NPLs comply with BS6290 Part 4 (1997).
- NPL batteries comply with IEC 60896-21 22.