Data Centre Maintenance
Regular, planned, preventative Data Centre Maintenance is essential for fine-tuning and keeping your data centre infrastructure running at greatest efficiency. Avoid potential problems before they occur. The impact of unplanned downtime on your business can be catastrophic.
Our skilled engineers have trained to work within Data Centre environments: they understand the support of critical systems.
Comprehensive Data Centre Maintenance Package
This service extends to all the equipment within your data centre. This includes (but is not limited to): –
- Air conditioning
- Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPS’s)
- UPS batteries
- Electrical switchgear
- Generator systems and diesel fuel storage
- Fire detection and protection systems
- Room integrity tests
The Data Centre Maintenance fee is fully comprehensive and includes materials, labour and travel costs (except where excluded).
How we schedule your Data Centre Maintenance visit
- We will assign you a dedicated Maintenance Co-ordinator. They will organise your annual maintenance schedule with you. They will ensure the maintenance visits are co-ordinated to suit you and your building’s management.
- We arrange in advance the full year’s schedule of planned preventative maintenance visits to suit your working hours and business requirements. This ensures that your server room equipment remains operational and minimises the need for emergency callouts.
What’s included in your maintenance contract: –
Why you should choose a DCResponse Data Centre Maintenance contract
Our specifically trained data centre engineers understand the critical support systems and how best to maintain them.
By coming to us for your maintenance you will get the following:
- Your own assigned and dedicated Maintenance Co-ordinator organising your annual maintenance schedule and ensuring routine maintenance visits are co-ordinated to suit you and your building’s management.
- Choice of 1 year, 3 year and 5 year contracts.
- Emergency Call-Out Service – Backed by our own 4 hour emergency response 24 hour 7 days a week all year round fully inclusive support service for complete peace of mind covering:
- Fully comprehensive coverage offered which will include emergency callouts on air-conditioning units, UPS systems and fire suppression systems.
- We create each maintenance contract bespoke to each customer’s individual requirements.
- We track every emergency call out. We keep you informed at all times of the action and timescales through to complete resolution
We can supply reference site details if requested.